Informative letter according to GDPR 2016/679
For the purposes of art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, your data will be treated in accordance with the principles of correctness, legality and transparency as well as your privacy and your rights. For the purposes of art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 the following guidelines for data processing apply:
1. Person responsible for data processing
Responsible for the personal data is the company Larcher Maschinenbau Ltd., based in Via Artigiani 14/1, 39011 Lana, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel. +39 0473 561 241, Fax. +39 0473 562 000.
2. Purpose of data processing
The person responsible processes your personal data (first name, surname, e-mail, telephone number), which were collected due to valid commercial and contractual relationships and / or requests for our services / products, for the following purposes: execution of pre-contractual as well as contractual measures and obligations, fulfillment of fiscal and legal obligations.
3. Legal basis for data processing
Data processing is lawful because: it is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures; it is necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
4. Consequences of failure to provide personal data
The incomplete transfer of data results in the non-fulfillment of the pre-contractual and contractual obligations.
5. Duration of storage
The data will be kept until fulfillment of the contract and then deleted unless otherwise required for fiscal and legal reasons.
6. Disclosure and transfer of data
The data are processed and transmitted in-house by authorized people through means of electronic systems or in paper form. The data is stored in internal digital and IT-archives on Italian soil. Your data may be transferred to: advisers (legal-, economic-, tax advisers,) banking institutions, website administrators, IT administrators and IT consultants, logistics services and all those whose services are indispensable in performing the above-mentioned purposes (see item 2) and to fulfill legal obligations. If required or requested by law, data is transmitted to judicial authorities and other bodies.
7. Transmission to third countries
Personal data is not shared with third countries.
8. Existence of automated decision-making processes
The processing of your data is not subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
9. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right at any time:
- to receive information in accordance with art. 15 GDPR about the data collected and the corresponding information to possibly correct, update or delete the data;
- to obtain the restriction of processing or to lodge a right of opposition to the processing;
- to, if possible, obtain the personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format as well as to assert all other legally granted rights (right to data portability);
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
For the exercise of said rights, it is necessary to contact the person responsible for data processing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read and fully understood the information.